Want to get into the Halloween spirit?
Today, I’ll be explaining how to create this cute bat design I made. Hope ya’ll enjoy it. Please continue reading until the end, and you can see the end results along with other nail art designs I recreated from my friend’s tutorial.
1) First, you’re going to coat your nail(s) with a base coat.
2) Then taking a color of your choice: blue, orange, etc., I chose blue, you will paint that color on your nail(s) after your base coat dries.
3) Taking a black nail polish color & a small brush, you will paint a circle on your nail(s). On top of the circle, you will paint 2 tiny triangles for ears & towards either the left or right side on the bottom of the circle, you will draw little marks like I did for the feet. After that, you will take your brush and black polish, and draw two lines on each side of the circle going upwards just slightly to the diagonal corner, and then draw black lines of half a circle from there going downward (please see photo for image).
4) When your design for the bat has dried, take a white nail polish and a dotting tool and dot 2 white dots on the bat.
5) Going back to the black nail polish, you’ll take a dotting tool and apply 2 black dots on top of the 2 white dots when it has dried.
6) Apply a top coat on top, and you’re finished! You can also take a cotton swab and nail polish remover to clean the sides of your nail(s).
To see how I recreated the other 9 cute Halloween nail art designs, you can watch cutepolish’s video:
Thanks so much for reading my blog!
~Sherr Bear ^_^