Photo was from my instagram (username is wushuqt): http://instagram.com/p/j0fw4oF-9H/
Long time no post. 🙂 Today I’m going to tell you guys how I made this Onigiri, which is Japanese for rice ball(s).
All you’ll need is a rice cooker, rice, some omusubiyama seasoning (I got the veggie kind from a local Japanese market), seaweed (optional), water, and vinegar for sushi (optional).
1) First, cook the rice.
2) Add the omusubiya seasoning to the rice using the measurements in the packaging.
3) Add vinegar to rice (if you want to).
4) Making sure your hands are clean first, dampen your hands with water to make sure the rice doesn’t stick to your hands.
5) Get some rice with your hands, and mold into a triangular shape.
6) Use water to dampen the seaweed and add it to the rice ball (optional).
Tada! Easy peasy!!!
Hope you guys enjoy my blog!
~Sherr Bear ^_^